Is your partner an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen?

Have you met in person at least once?

Do you plan to get married in the near future?

Are you having trouble meeting the eligibility requirements for a Partnership Visa?

You might be eligible for a Prospective Marriage Visa! 

Talk to us today and find out if you're eligible. We help make the visa application process simple and stress-free, saving you a stack of time!

+ Read More

Prospective Marriage Visa Melbourne

Content Coming Soon

- Read Less

Hi I'm Nick,

The most rewarding part of being a Migration Agent is helping clients unite with their loved ones by obtaining permanent residency in Australia.

Visas are often more complicated than people expect. But I use my expertise to save you time and stress.

I am a Migration Agent in Melbourne and specialise in Partnership Visas, Prospective Marriage Visas, New Zealand Family Relationship Visas and Parent Visas. 

Where should you start? Complete your FREE online assessment today.

Nick Hansen
Registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1679147)
Founder of Hansen Migration


Prospective marriage Visa Requirements

To be eligible for a Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa you must have met you partner in person at least once, you must both be over 18 years of age and be engaged to be married. Your partner must be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The marriage must take place within 9 months of the date that the Prospective Marriage Visa is granted, and must be accepted under Australia marriage law. Your dependent children may be included as part of the visa application, at Hansen Migration we do not charge extra for secondary child applicants.


Offshore Application only

To apply for a Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa you must be outside of Australia at the time of application and at the time of grant. Once granted you can travel to Australia and prepare for your wedding. During this time you are permitted to work full time in Australia.  


pathway to a partnership visa and permanent residancy

Once married, you must apply for a Partnership Visa on the basis of your marriage, and be able to prove your marriage is genuine. The path to permanent residency consists of two stages, where you are first granted a temporary Partner visa. After approximately two years, if the relationship is still ongoing or there are exceptional circumstances, then you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency.


Choose your own level of service

At Hansen Migration we offer different levels of service. Whether you're time poor and want us to take care of everything, or you just want some advice, we have the service that suits your needs. 

Here's what our clients are saying: